Android Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying android apps, from layout to function and according to specifications. Strive to create visually appealing apps that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Android Developer Job Duties:
1. Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
2. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, general apps functions and standards.
3. The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
4. Experience in planning and delivering apps used across multiple products and organizational units.
5. Expertise and hands on experience with Java and Android Studio.
6. Experience with RESTful APIs to connect apps to back-end services, GPS Location Based Services, Cloud message APIs and push notifications.
7. Experience in Version Control System such as Git Hub